do you ever have those moments where you’re catching your friend up on a series and they make a random guess on something that’s going to happen and it’s actually 100% right and you just sit there like
"MUST NOT LET THEM KNOW"
lessons learned from anime
- don’t get inside the robot
- people with bad haircuts always lose
- the cute girl is psycho
- the cute guy isn’t human
- when in doubt scream “baka” and run away
- glasses should be adjusted with one finger in a condescending manner
- gotta catch em all
- and maybe probably respect your elders
- white haired boy dies
sorry was I the only person under the impression that season 4 was going to be about Lydia? since when did it turn into the malia show? did the name change from teen wolf to teen coyote? I think fucking not.
do you ever get so disgusted with yourself, like you can not believe how stupid and thoughtless you are and it’s so frustrating because you keep telling yourself that you’ll do better next time but then next time rolls around and the same thing keeps happening and you end up in this pattern of mediocrity.